Thursday, November 1, 2007

Goofy grin

Well, either I or the editor has some learning to do. Feast your eyes, if you have a few minutes, on my online video presence thanks to Author Author, the WETA weblog created by Bethanne Patrick, who also works at National Geographic and maintains a print blog called The Book Maven, part of the Publishers Weekly site.

So what's with this goofball who grins and says how much fun she had talking about the evil and violence in everyone's heart?

Let me assure you, it didn't happen quite that way in real life.

I love my little friend, though, and I hope you do too. They didn't let him sing all of “The Monster Mash,” but you can imagine it, I'm sure.

Thank you, Bethanne, for giving him his 15 seconds of stardom. It was fun being on your blogarama.

No comments: